“Despite the popular belief that the ubiquitous computer and smartphone dominate modern media life, traditional media, including TV and radio, still account for two-thirds of total U.S. household media time.”
(James E. Short – USC Marshall School of Business)
Traditional media is not dead.
Television, radio, direct mail, outdoor and even print advertising will work provided your message is targeted to the right audience and the medium is used for its strength.
A sound message with real benefits can make your cash register sing.
A proper media strategy is vital for effective marketing.
Researching, planning, negotiating, placing and managing media is a complex job. Getting it right, on time and on budget is critical for your success. Getting it wrong can be expensive.
Here are a few components of the media services we can provide you with:
- Budgeting & Planning
- Demographic & Geographic Analysis
- Market, Competitive & Media Research
- Merchandising & Value-Added Negotiations
- Rate Negotiation, Placement and Tracking
- Account reconciliation and post-buy analysis
- Billing including co-op compliance and reimbursement submissions